Summary
Overview
Work History
Education
Skills
Timeline
SalesAssociate

Jonathan Maldonado

Sales Associate
Fort Worth

Summary

To obtain a position within a solid people-oriented organization where my skills and experience would be an asset. Knowledgeable sales associates with a sporting background fluent in Spanish with a passion for sneakers and apparel, skilled at building relations and connections with all different types of customers. Easy to start friendly conversations while providing excellent in store experiences to every customer while improving my individual skills as a team member an a sales associate. Excellent communication skills combined with analytical and attentive nature, knowledgeable in optimal stock levels and merchandising items in inventory to drive sales.

Overview

6
6
years of post-secondary education
10
10
years of professional experience

Work History

Sales Associates

SparklingRhinestone
2016-06 - Current

Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships, recognizing that 70% of our business were repeat customer and the other 30% were referrals from our base of loyal clientele. Knowledge of products used in the industry and recognizing top notch vs poor quality materials used in our niche, this allowed our customers to trsut us for excellent customer service and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction reflective in our sales and growth.

General Contractor

C And C Construction
2020-01 - 2020-07
  • Assessed clients needs and consulted and provided options for all project plans, spoke with clients and met with designers when required at job sites to better understand project scope and client desires. Making sure all safety guidelines are being followed and the project stays within the pre approved budget.

Warehouse Worker /Package Handler

United Parcel Service
2018-10 - 2020-05
  • Experience in logistics, shipping and receiving, inventory control.
  • Efficient, self motivated, organized, communicative, work well under pressure in a team environment with leadership quality.
  • Fluent in Spanish.
  • Worked in conjunction with other supply chain pulling items based on number, size, color, quality and quality requirements.
  • Perform data entry of orders, scan all products for tracking and inventory purposes.
  • Ensure orders are accurate, staging products for delivery.
  • Perform inventory control duties and follow all safety regulations.

Warehouse Worker

FedEx Supply Chain
2015-07 - 2018-09
  • Triage line Worked as a product line scanner, boxer and shipping and receiving.
  • Product logistic preparation.
  • Electronic product technician with experience in product troubleshooting, assemble/dissemble of all types of electronic products that include, cell phones, Bluetooth equipment, headphones, flat screens and up to including drones.
  • Performed quality control on all products before it was returned to the merchants or customers.
  • Data entry and computer product.

Education

High School Diploma

Fossil Ridge High School
2013-08 - 2017-05

Associate of Arts - Business Administration And Management

Tarrant County College District
2018-08 - Current

Skills

Quality and inventory control

Leadership

Self motivated

Shipping and receiving

Fluent in Spanish

Tagging/Stocking merchandise

Product knowledge

Timeline

General Contractor

C And C Construction
2020-01 - 2020-07

Warehouse Worker /Package Handler

United Parcel Service
2018-10 - 2020-05

Associate of Arts - Business Administration And Management

Tarrant County College District
2018-08 - Current

Sales Associates

SparklingRhinestone
2016-06 - Current

Warehouse Worker

FedEx Supply Chain
2015-07 - 2018-09

High School Diploma

Fossil Ridge High School
2013-08 - 2017-05
Jonathan MaldonadoSales Associate